In-house Counsel Certified (ICC) is the designation you will earn upon completing the requirements of the ACC In-house Counsel Certification Program. On the road to becoming an ICC, you will receive training and demonstrate proficiency
across three core areas
: stakeholder relationships
, law department management
, and legal services
. Importantly, you will develop
a toolkit for translating technical expertise into actionable business solutions.
This elite credential indicates that its holder possesses the competence, skills, and acumen to complement a high-performing organization.
By participating in this comprehensive program, you will learn how to:
- Translate your legal knowledge into business solutions that meet client expectations.
- Build the emotional intelligence and people management skills necessary for navigating the unique culture of your organization.
- Deploy value-based policies, along with effective employee training, to help protect your organization from legal liability.
- Implement tech-forward processes that can take your legal operations to a new level of efficiency.
- Contribute to financial decision-making and strategic planning, both on the law department level and across the organization.
- Articulate, as well as demonstrate, the value of the law department.